Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The coach agrees to provide the client with coaching services, of 60 minutes duration for each session.
- During these sessions, the coach aims to provide a safe space, incorporating coaching principles, for the client to explore different areas of his/her life, including relationships, work, finances, health, education and recreation, and to create the outcome he/she wants.
- The coaching session will be carried out online, via telephone, Face Time or Zoom.
- Face to face session is only available in Singapore and is on case to case basis for now, with strict MOH safe distancing guidelines.
- If the client requires a physical face to face session, an additional fee will be chargeable for travel and venue expenses.
- It is to the client's advantage to give his/her full commitment to the series of sessions.
- The client is encouraged to attend all sessions prepared, perform all actions forming part of the coaching process, as agreed during the sessions.
- The client is responsible for ensuring his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices as well as actions for the duration of the coaching sessions, and after.
- The coach intends to provide a positive experience to the client. However, the coach makes no representation nor guarantees that the client will have success. The client is fully responsible for the results that he/she wants to achieve.
- The client will not hold the coach responsible for any failure, in whole or part, to achieve any of the outcome he/she wants.
- The package of 6 is valid for 6 months, starting from the 1st session, until the agreed number of coaching sessions have been completed, or within Six (6) calendar months of the start date of agreement, whichever comes first.
- It is the client's responsibility to schedule all the sessions, within the specified period.
- The client forfeits any remaining sessions after the stipulated period.
- Extension may be granted on a case to case basis for medical reason. Medical certificate is required to apply for the extension.
- The fee is as agreed pursuant to the Coaching Agreement, payable in full, before the commencement of the 1st session.
- The client may cancel a session by notifying the coach at least 24 hours in advance of the session time. The client will then be asked to reschedule instead. Cancellation within 24 hours will result in the session being billed.
- The coach reserves the right to bill the client for a missed session.
- The client must be on time for all sessions. The coach reserves the right to cancel the session if the client is more than 15 minutes late. In the event that this happen, the session will be billed.
- The coach reserves the right to discontinue a session or terminate all remaining sessions if the client behaves is an unreasonable or abusive manner.
- The coach reserves the right to terminate the Coaching Agreement with immediate effect if the client fails to make payment in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Any termination by the client must be made in writing with an advance 3-day notice.
- Termination of sessions for the reasons of improper conduct, unreasonable and abusive manner or disruptive behavior, will not entitle the client for any form of refund.
- Anything that is said or revealed in the sessions between the client and the coach is privileged information and will not be disclosed to outside parties.
- The exception is if the information revealed includes disclosure of illegal, unethical or criminal activities, required by law or for other compelling reasons, such as imminent harm to self and or others.
- Notwithstanding, the coach retains the right to share general information about the success of the client with no personal details disclosed.